Paytm Offer: Get Rs 20 Cashback at Nearby Shops using Paytm, Paytm has come up with another offer, Now Paytm is offering flat Rs 20 cashback when you pay using Paytm wallet at Nearby shop. This offer is valid From 1st January 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st January 2019 at 23:59 hours. So follow below steps and avail this offer.
Paytm Offer Overview
- Offer – Get Rs 20 Cashback at Nearby Shops using Paytm
- Validity – From 1st January 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st January 2019 at 23:59 hours
How To Get Rs 20 Cashback at Nearby Shops using Paytm?
- First of all Goto Android Store and Download Paytm App
- Now Install and open the app.
- Then Login or register a new account.
- Now verify your login with one time password.
- Then Goto cashback offers section and activate “2 pe 20 offer at nearby stores“
- Now Visit any nearby store and pay using Paytm wallet.
- You will receive cashback soon.
Terms And Conditions
- In order to get ₹20 cashback the user needs to complete 2 payments within 15 days of unlocking the offer
- Only one valid transaction per day will be counted in the offer
- Minimum amount of each payment should be ₹20
- One payment will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
- Registered Paytm merchants cannot avail this offer to get cashback
- If you do not activate the offer your payments will not get linked to the offer
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st January 2019 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 31st January 2019 at 23:59 hours
- You can avail this offer only once during the offer validity. If you fail to complete the offer after activating it, your offer will get expired.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer
- Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (Inclusive of 3% GST)
- Paytm reserves the sole right to change offer terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the users
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback/Goldback offer.