Enable Google Assistant
Step-by-Step Detailed Guide to Enable or Get Google Assistant in any Android Phone!!
Hey folks, Howdy?? So today we are gonna know How to Enable Google Assistant on any Android Phone. So not only Free Recharge Offers we share, but also some Crazy Guides. Are you Crazy towards Google Assistant? Well, I am too much crazy and finally I got the Google Assistant Successfully and hence its time to share the guide to get Google Assistant on your phone! 😉 So Are you Ready? Let’s Go!!
First, Let’s see what is Google Assistant. According to Wikipedia, “Google Assistant is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Google and announced at Google I/O in May 2016. Unlike Google Now, Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations.” In simple words, iGoogle Assistant is quite similar to Apple’s Siri. You can do many great things with it. Your life will become a lot easier if you have it. Previously, it was launched only for Google Pixel, Nexus and Moto mobiles. But now, you can get if for yourself too using our exclusive working trick to get Google Assistant on any android phone.
Before starting, Let’s take a look at various awesome features of Google Assistant.
Top Features Of Google Assistant
- Google Assistant can unlock your phone when the screen is off by using your voice only.
- Google Assistant can help you wake up in the morning by setting alarms.
- It will give you top headlines of the day in a matter of seconds.
- You can open your favourite apps with your voice.
- Looking for suggestions on where and what to eat? Don’t worry, Google Assistant will give you a list of nearby restaurants.
- With Google Assistant, you can play all your favourite songs and movies through your voice.
- Forgetting things? Google Assistant will help you. You can create reminders and Google Assistant will remind you.
- Google Assistant can also give you the translation for words or phrases.
- Google Assistant can also be used to control Smart TV through just by voice.
- Google Assistant will make your boredom go away. It will tell you jokes and you can play games on it too.
So what’s on your mind? :p Let’s start the guide now!! Get Google Assistant on any android device using this easiest method!!
Disclaimer: This trick will 100% work on Android Phones with Lollipop or Higher Android Versions.
Google Assistant is officially available for Canada, UK and USA. But don’t worry. We have a solution for that. You can get it before it gets launched in India. So, follow the steps below and get your own Google Assistant.
DID YOU KNOW?
As per DOT, you have to Link Aadhaar Card with your all the Mobile Numbers or SIM Cards to Continue using the Telecom Operators Services. We have written full step by step procedure on How to Link Aadhaaar Card with any Indian Mobile Number easily. Must check it.
- To Link Aadhaar with SIM using OTP: How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number Online through App or SMS?
- For Airtel, Jio, Telenor Users, Check this Guide: How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number?
- For Vodafone Users, Check this Guide: How to Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number Online & Offline?
- For Idea Users, Check this Guide: How to Link Aadhaar Card with Idea Mobile Number Online & Offline?
How to Get Google Assistant on any Android Phone?
1. First of all, join Google Play Services & Google App Beta Tester Program. To do this, click on the buttons below. It will redirect you to Google Login page. Login with your Google Account and click on “Become A Tester“. Do this for both the apps i.e., Google Play Services and Google App.
Note: Beta Tester Program Joining will take some minutes. So just wait few minutes before proceeding to next steps.
2. Open Playstore app on your android device. Click on Menu>>My apps & games>>BETA. Here, you will find Beta Tester Joined Apps including Google Play Services and Google App. Just click on Google Play Services & Update the App. Also Update Google App.
3. After you are finished updating the apps, go to your Phones Settings>>Language and Input and change Language to English United States.
For Xiaomi Users: Go to Settings>>Advance Settings>>Language & Input>>Language and change the Language to English (United States).
4. Go to your Phone Settings>>Apps. Scroll down and click on Google App>>Manage Storage>>Clear All Data.
Do the same with Google Play Services. Go in Settings>>Apps. Scroll down and click on Google Play Services>>Manage Storage>>Clear All Data.
That’s All!! Just close all the apps, come to home screen and Press & Hold Home Button! There you Go!!
Congrats, you got your Google Assistant Welcome Screen! Enjoy this Awaited Feature!!
Note: If you don’t see any Google Assistant Screen even after following this steps then just Restart your Phone and then Press & Hold Home Button Key and you surely see the Google Assistant Screen 😉 .
Still if you are facing any issue in Getting or Enabling Google Assistant on your Android Device then just comment below, we will help you ASAP!!
Have fun with Google Assistance!! Thank you for Reading and Share if you found this Guide Helpful!! 🙂